- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Royal Arch Principals Apron & Sash Standard Quality
Apron & Sash – Royal Arch Principals Apron & Sash Standard Quality
- Apron and sash of the highest grade lambskin
- Emblems and sash bar are hand stitches.
- The belt fitments and back pocket make it handy for the wearer.
- The gilt border on a bullion fringe
- Gilt Lurex fringe on sash
- The Sash contains elegant Bullion Wire Tassels; Gold Plated Chains, and Balls
- Metal or embroidered Taus are offer for the apron and sash.
- Made from high quality lambskin or synthetic leather.
FULL SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED Belt with a bar of gold plated snake fitting that is adjustable Tassels made of gold plated ball and chain with a leather cover Royal Arch Regalia Companion Apron of Superior Quality Excellent quality Ribbon; in the two different hues Gold bullion; with embroidery Triple Tau Complete Color Shade Guaranteed. There is soft padding and a pocket at the back.
For that first meeting, you’ll need your Royal Arch Companions Apron and Sash with Jewel. It’s ideal for various lodge meetings, special celebrations, and annual ceremonies. This handmade apron and sash are create with all freemasonry values in mind. Beautiful red and blue stripes appear; on a white background. This masonic apron is embellished with highly polished gold tassels and belt fitments.
We have a wide range of Masonic Regalia Products. We Supply all degrees of Masonry Accessories. Visit our Site to get a discount on your favorite products.
What is freemasonry, Click here to find more.
Imitation leather, Lambskin, Satin Fabric
Dark Blue, Purple, Red, Royal Blue
Grossgrain Ribbon, Velvet Border
13 x 15 inches, 14 x 16 inches
Left Shoulder to Right Hip, Right Shoulder to Left Hip
76, 78, 80, 82, 84, 86, 88, 90
10 inches / 25.5 cm, 11 inches / 28 cm