- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Masonic Apron Master Mason French Rite Sky Blue
Masonic Apron Master Mason French Rite sky Blue
- Top Quality apron
- Finest Ribbon border on body and flap
- Mylar and Silk Thread Hand Embroidered
- Size : 14″ x 16″
- Adjust belt with gold plated fittings
- Eye emblem on the flap
- Quilted Backing with satin fabric
- Rare pocket on the back
- Pocket to hold the gloves and other accessories
- The product is the mason’s symbol
- We accept custom order Free
- Masonic Apron Master Mason French Rite sky Blue
So, Mason’s apron comes from the aprons worn by craftsmen that were made from the skin of an animal. Workmen were worn to protect their clothes from injury and damage from the rough stones with which they worked and it also was a vessel in which to carry tools. Finest Ribbon border on body and flap. Mylar and Silk Thread Hand Embroidered. The size of this apron is 14″ x 16″. Top Quality apron indeed.
We have a wide range of Masonic Regalia Products. We Supply all degrees of Masonry Accessories. Visit our Site to get a discount on your favorite products.
What is freemasonry, Click here to find more.
Imitation leather, Lambskin, Satin Fabric
Grossgrain Ribbon, Velvet Border
13 x 15 inches, 14 x 16 inches